Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Round five - check

Hi Everyone
Just a quickie to let you know that round five is now complete. Not the best one, not the worst either. Fairly un-noteworthy which I'll take at this point. Mark started feeling better on Friday night and we spent the weekend reading, watching movies and waiting for the green light to head home on Monday. This morning we are headed to our real home (Whitehorse) where a fresh foot of snow awaits us. The plan is to have no plans and to do our best to rest as much as possible.
We will be 'off-line' up there, but will post a full update once we return on Saturday. ** For those wondering but too embarrassed to ask, the Yukon is certainly 'on-line', we just don't have internet at our house right now. So have a nice week and we promise to do the same!
Since I like blogs with pictures, I thought I would post these oldies but goodies.

One of Mark's favourites.

One of my favourites.

No comments: